Copenhagen based English jazz musician looking for a booker / manager to share his vision for the future.
I am an experienced touring and recording musician with ambitions for growing my career
You have the networking and organisational skills and a love of music - lets make plans for the future!
15 years in to my career I am looking to take it to new heights. I bring the following ammo:
- Woody Allenís Oscar winning film Midnight in Paris featured one of my recordings
- My compositions have been receiving airplay on radio and TV in Denmark and England over the passed 2 years
- Full time member of The Paul Harrison band (Denmark's foremost and busiest traditional jazz band) since 2008
- My Hard Bop/Neo Bop quartet performs only original compositions and has a growing fanbase.
I need someone who can contribute:
- A creative and proactive approach to finding new venues and audiences
- The ability to find and develop contacts within the northern European music scene
- Organisational skills for management of Calendars / Booking / Touring logistics and funding applications
- Promotional skills which can be applied to live acts as well as Internet based music sales.
The position is self employed, payment is a mixture of flat rate and commission.
Application by email to: